Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Regulators crack down on Twitter...Good work Guys


It gives me tremendous comfort in knowing that in the middle of the worst bear market in several generations, the Regulators, have focused there laser sharp acumen and powers of enforcement on the insidious evils of Twitter? You read that right, tweeting advisers are now under the microscope of the SEC and FINRA. Great Work Guys. A generation of Wal Mart greeters has just been created due to market losses incurred in compliance approved investments in retirement accounts. These same regulators, through botched policies and favoritism of a chosen few too big to fail institutions are complicit in sending trillions in retirement savings to money heaven. In the wake of Bernie Madoff incinerating billions from rich and poor alike, and Sanford Investments doing God only knows what malfeasance he specifically committed, 140 character dispatches seem to be the appropriate place to focus. I think I had best let it rest at that, lest I prematurely launch into my upcoming Magnum Opus on the failure of the entire financial advice machine, the regulators, credit agencies, et all in actually doing there job. I hear a glass or two of Shiraz calling me. Pssst...... Hey FINRA, you dont scare me....... Bring it ON, blue horse shoe likes Teldar Paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment