Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HOW MUCH DO I LIKE THIS MARKET



NO ONE GETS OUT OF HERE ALIVE, NO ONE(excepting myself!)

This market is a dream come true for those willing to do the home work and spend the wee hours in front of the charts. As I look back at this post http://bit.ly/c8KZd, and more importantly the fact that I followed it to a tee, with leverage for myself and client accounts, I am damn near ready to start in on a six pack of Natural Ice Before 4pm today!! If I was not so humble I would raise my fees, just kidding! Lets see where this ends up, I think I will take a late lunch scalping, but I am thinking this is as big a trap for the bulls as the over obvious H&S was on the bottom. Give this tape a week or two to whip up the animal spirits of the long only crowd before BABOOM. Good luck and Good Trading, I have some Natural Ice to Kill!!

No comments:

Post a Comment